Cremation Planning will save you money and ensure you peace of mind
Most of us plan ahead in life. We plan for our education, our wedding, our children's education, family vacations, and other significant expected life events. We also plan for life’s unexpected events by purchasing home, auto and health insurance.
Understanding the benefits of pre-planning has prompted many to plan their own cremation arrangements. This may include:
- an alternative to burial
Whatever your reason may be for selecting cremation, consider the choice you have to take control of your final arrangements. Death is a confusing and emotional time for those left behind. Those that preplan find comfort and security knowing final arrangements are in place.
To learn more about the benefits of pre-planning, or discuss a plan that may be right for you, please contact us directly.
Traveling in Your Plans?
World Wide Travel Plan
The Worldwide Travel Assistance Plan ("Travel Plan") provides coverage if a death occurs while traveling away from home. If a death should occur while out of the country or even just out of town, returning the deceased to their home can be an expensive and complicated process. The Travel Plan takes care of all the details and associated costs.
When someone covered by the Worldwide Travel Assistance Plan dies 100 kilometers or more away from home, one toll-free phone call is all that is needed to being the process of returning the deceased to their home. Travel Plan associates are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week and will immediately begin notifying the appropriate parties necessary for a quick and safe return.
Travel Plan services include the following:
- Location of a funeral home in the city where the death occurs and payment for transporting the body to the selected firm
- Coordination of specific body preparation based on wishes of the deceased or the person responsible for funeral arrangements
- Coverage of all costs for preparation and transportation of the body to the funeral home of choice in the city were the funeral will take place
- Processing the death certificate
- Arrangements and coverage of all costs incurred for paperwork required if death occurs in a foreign country
- If necessary, transportation costs for a companion traveling with the Participant to return home with the deceased
- If necessary, transportation costs for next-of-kin to the location of the deceased and return trip with the mortal remains
- If necessary, travel expenses (lodging and food) associated with the trip to return home with the deceased
The Worldwide Travel Assistance Plan has contracted with international travel assistance company to provide the best service possible under this plan. For extra protection, they back their travel assistance partner against financial risk offering stability and security so that you can be sure this service will be there when you and your family need it.
To learn more about our Worldwide Travel Plan, please contact us directly.